Whole Wheat Bread

 

 

This is the third recipe of the whole wheat bread and I was experimenting with the temperature to make it a bit softer, and I was able to find it.

Ingredients:

  • Whole wheat flour - 400-500g
  • One bag of dry yeast
  • Salt

Preparation:

  • Put the flour, dry yeast and one spoon of salt into the bowl. Start adding lukewarm/warm but not too warm water into it and mix it with your hands, spatula or spoon. I use spoon
  • Mix everything for around 5-7 minutes until the dough is a sticky.
  • Take the pan and put the baking paper in it and then pour the dough in it, cover it with cloth or par cover and leave it for hour and a half up to two hours for the dough to raise.
  • One trick that I was able to sort out when the dough is not raising for whatever reason is to heat up the pan on the stove for 30 second up to 1 minute. Now I do this regularly just in case every time I'm making the bread.
  • After the dough has raised, turn the oven on 180C (356F) and let it heat up for 10 minutes. Put he bread in and bake it for 30 minutes like that and it's done. The day after the brad is still soft and nice to eat.

 Enjoy it!

Follow me on Instagram @sixpackcook

Comments

Popular Posts